BONA Professional Series STONE, TILE & LAMINATE FLOOR REFRESHER for use on laminates (not wood) vinyl, terrazzo, ceramic, stone, and sealed porous marble.
DO NOT USE ON HARDWOOD FLOORS. PLEASE REFER TO THE BONA PROFESSIONAL SERIES HARDWOOD REFRESHER
Bona Hard Surface Floor Refresher
* Maintenance polish for hard surface floors (not wood).
* Contains UV & scratch protectants.
* Quick-drying formula.
* Provides a clear, highly durable shine to hard surface floors.
* Revives dull, scratched or worn floors.
* Refreshes floors appearance with a bright new luster.
* Restores the beauty of the surface, making old, worn floors look new.
* Do not use on waxed or oiled floors.
NOTE: THE APPLICATION OF BONA FLOOR REFRESHER TO SATIN OR LOW GLOSS SHEEN'S WILL INCREASE THE GLOSS LEVEL.
How to Use Bona Floor Refresher:
1.Remove furniture, rugs etc.
2.Vacuum, sweep or dust mop the floor to remove loose dirt and grit from your floor.
3. Clean floor thoroughly with a quality cleaner and Bona Microfiber Mop.
4. Rock container back & fourth several times before opening. Use the cream colored Micro-Plus Refresher Applicator Pad that's fits on the Bona Microfiber Mop. Prepare the applicator pad by dampening it with water and thoroughly wringing it out. Apply Hard Surface Floor Refresher in a 1"-2" wide wavy line on the floor. Work on a small section at a time, about 3' x 8'.
**DO NOT USE THE SAME PAD YOU USED FOR CLEANING TO APPLY HARD SURFACE FLOOR REFRESHER. DO NOT USE STRING MOPS, COTTON MOPS OR SPONGE MOPS TO APPLY HARD SURFACE FLOOR REFRESHER. USE OF CONTAMINATED APPLICATORS MAY CAUSE A CLOUDY APPEARANCE.**
5. Spread Bona Floor Refresher over entire section making sure floor surface is completely covered. For best results, apply an even, consistent coat.
**BE SURE TO KEEP THE APPLICATOR WET WITH BONA FLOOR REFRESHER. IF BONA FLOOR REFRESHER IS SPREAD TOO THIN, STREAKING MAY OCCUR**
6. Smooth out the Bona Floor Refresher to eliminate any remaining application marks. Continue the process in sections until the entire floor is coated. Allow the area to dry a minimum of one hour. If a higher gloss level is desired a second coat may be applied after two hours.
**ALWAYS COAT ENTIRE FLOOR TO ENSURE AN EVEN APPEARANCE AND SHEEN. ** The Bona Floor Refresher will cover approximately 500-750 square feet depending on the floor texture and porosity.